Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jeff Monson: Thank the Russians for their attitude towards me




Jeff Monson, who is fighting Alexander Emelianenko on Nov 15th, has been giving seminars in Russia.  I am excited to see this fight.  Monson fought Alexander’s brother Fedor a little less than a year ago.

“I arrived in St. Petersburg to see my friends. I like to spend time in this beautiful city. Here I have any friends. I want to thank the company M-1. Thanks to her, I became popular among Russian fans. Every time they have a warm welcome for me, so I decided to give back to them to reciprocate. I want to help those who have decided to learn grappling. I’m in great condition. Now I am preparing hard for the next fight, which I have scheduled for November 15. I intend to have a good training to during the battle to be ready one hundred percent. Thank the Russians for their attitude towards me. There is a feeling that everyone here treats me as if I was his cousin, “- Jeff Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment