Monday, October 22, 2012

Hugo Weaving on Transformers



This should start an interesting war of words.  The people who made Transformers can’t be that upset, the first one was so bad I just turned it off half way through and never did finish it.  I never saw the 2nd or 3rd one.  It certainly wasn’t the Transformers I grew up with in the 80s.

“That’s a weird job for me because it honestly was a two-hour voice job, initially.  I was doing a play and I actually didn’t have time, anyway.  It was one of the only things I’ve ever done where I had no knowledge of it, I didn’t care about it, I didn’t think about it.  They wanted me to do it.  In one way, I regret that bit.  I don’t regret doing it, but I very rarely do something if it’s meaningless.  It was meaningless to me, honestly.  I don’t mean that in any nasty way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment