Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Anne Hathaway on a Catwoman Spin-Off



“No one’s talked to me about it, I would love it. I actually, it’s so embarrassing, I was at a press Q & A thing the other night for a screening of ‘The Dark Knight,’ and the moderator asked me, ‘So what was it like to say goodbye to the character?’ And I burst into tears, because I miss her. It just makes me cry. I miss her. I love Selena so much and I love her presence in my life and getting to… I’m crying again. So assuming there was enough Kleenex in the world, I would love to do a spin-off.”

I have to say, I hope they do not do this.  I would like Christopher Nolan’s Batman universe to be left alone.  They already wrapped up both Batman and Catwoman’s story at the end of The Dark Knight Rises.  Nothing else needs to be said.  Not to mention Catwoman was the only thing I didn’t really like about the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment