Friday, December 21, 2012

Alan Cumming Back as Nightcrawler?



If he has his way that will be the case in X-Men: Days of Future Past.  I liked his character in X-Men 2 so I wouldn’t mind seeing him return, though I seem to remember reading about there being a lot of fights between him and Director Bryan Singer on the set so I doubt it will happen.

“I haven’t gotten the call. Someone told me that Nightcrawler doesn’t appear in the story but I don’t know, I think they would have called by now. It was funny that film because I really like it and everyone really responded to Nightcrawler and enough time has elapsed that I would like to go back to it. Although then when I did that film it was sort of the start of this spate of superhero and comic books made into films so it felt a little more special then it does now. X2 was a really great film, not just as a comic book film. I think it’s one of the films I’d been in that I think of as really good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment