Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Arlovski: I didn’t care if I got DQd, I was kicking Sylvia in the face

“About my fight with Tim Sylvia, it was ruled a ‘No Contest,’ but, to be honest with you, I don’t really care. For some reason, when the referee raised his arm up, it’s like he gave me a signal to kick him. Even if he didn’t raise his arm up, I would have done it anyway, because Tim said, before the fight, that he was gonna kick me if he had the opportunity. It’s exactly what I told Travis Browne and Greg Jackson. I told them this, and I don’t really care if they disqualify me or not. If I have an opportunity for a soccer kick, I’m going to do it, and I did.”

“I dropped Tim Sylvia with my combo, with my hands. Right, left, right. I’m over all this. It wasn’t necessary to kick him with a soccer kick, but I did it, and pretty much everyone knows that I dropped him. We move on. The bad blood between me and Tim Sylvia, it’s over, and that’s it.” -Andrei Arlovski

From this I wonder if they will fight a fifth time or not?  I wouldn’t mind seeing it but they could wait and let them both fight some other people first.  ONE FC may want to get a conclusion on this rivalry though before they match them up with other heavyweights.

No comments:

Post a Comment