Monday, November 12, 2012

Mission: Impossible 3




The Mission Impossible movies have always been interesting in that each film has a completely different feel to it.  While all of the movies take place in the same universe, the directors have been free to interject their own unique style to each one.  The thought is interesting but I haven’t always been a fan of the execution (Mission Impossible 2).  Mission Impossible 3 brings us a movie from the mind of J.J. Abrams, who I think is a bit overrated, but makes interesting enough movies.

I’m not going to give anything major away since there are a lot of twists and turns in the film and I don’t want to spoil any of them.  Mission Impossible 3 is a fairly standard action movie, it’s not great but it isn’t terrible either.  It’s mostly just a movie to watch if you have nothing else to do and want to kill some time.  You won’t be spending the hours after it is over on pondering about the movie or anything deep.  I will say it got better as it went on.

If you are looking for action scenes, martial arts, guns, stunts, etc. check it out, it’s worth watching.  As far as where this one ranks among the others ones, I like the first one the best, then this one and lastly the second one (I haven’t seen the 4th one yet but it is supposed to be very good).

No comments:

Post a Comment